Tuesday, August 25, 2009







THE BIG RE-LAUNCH.



I can't believe it has been so so long since I first started this blog, I had such high hopes
for it but sadly it didn't happen.
But that was then and this is now and I'm back with a new enthusiasm for all things crafty.
I have a list as long and my arm of different things I want to make, starting with quilts for all
my boys I'll only do squares nothing to intricate (no point as they will only end up on the floor)

Has anyone seen the patchwork chair in the new Cath Kidston catalouge I would love to do that
with my sofas, I don't think my husband would appreciate it though and it does look like a lot of
work. I have just got to start using up some of my fabric I seem to have so much at the moment
I think thats why I can't concentrate on one thing because I'm always looking for my next project.

I've been sorting through all my craft books, to many craft books according to hubby (I hope he never looks at my wish list on Amazon) and I keep being drawn back to the Tilda ones everything is so pretty in them, some things are a little silly like a cow with angel wings on, I don't think I'll be making one of those, but never say never tastes change you know.

I've started making the quilt in the sew pretty homestyle which has quite a lot of applique which I'm enjoying because I can do that in the evenings while watching tv.

Hopefully this time I can keep posting.

See you soon

Kate xx











5 comments:

Beki said...

Woo hoo, i'm the first to leave a comment!
Looking forward to seeing all your lovely makes!
((hugs))
Beki xxx

Anonymous said...

Yay for Kate!

Oooh you are clever making quilts :-)

Yes, I have to admit Chris thinks I have to many craft books - how can that possible be?! lol Oh, and that I have too much craft stuff... And he thinks Ck is "chintzy cr@p" apart from the cowboy stuff of course... lol

Rose XXX

Mandy said...

Welcome back Kate.!
Just a quick question I cannot find the bit where I follow you........
Mandy x

Unknown said...

I'm with you no more triangles/points or stars for me either - 9-patch and Log Cabin are my friends.

Claire
xx

Lesley (Notesfrommydays) said...

I love the Tilda books as well ! ive only got the one though so am jellyous of your collection ;-)
LESLEY X