Friday, December 18, 2009

How can it be December 18th already???
I bet you thought I'd dropped off the edge of the world didn't you?
well no I haven't I've been doing all sorts of things that seem to get in the
way of blogging.
Christmas shopping being the most time consuming, just when you think
your just about finished you realise you've bought one son more than the
other, with the older two it doesn't matter but when your a twin even at 14
it matters. We've also had a visit from my eldest he came to cut hair and earn
some extra money, we've had university visits EEEEKKK how did that happen
Miles wants to go to Bournemouth, but we're also looking at Bristol, which is where
Tom wants him to go, not sure he would be a great influence on him though, but I
must admit it would be easier for us if both boys were in Bristol, we'll see what happens
in the new year.
Lots of other things have happened but nothing very interesting.

I was looking for some ribbon to finish wrapping my presents, but because I love
ribbon so much I hate putting it on presents, it's different on family ones because I
usually whip it back just after they've opened the present, but on the presents I'm not
around when they're opened I don't like to think of my lovely ribbon going in the bin, so
I got some binding tape I think it is, some stamps and some ink pads and before you know
it you have lovely hand crafted ribbon for all your presents, I like it so much I'm using it
on all of them, so my precious ribbon can stay with me hehehehe.


Must go now I've still got a couple of presents to wrap.
Speak soon
Kate.


6 comments:

Dawn said...

He he, I'm just the same with ribbon! Can't let it out of the house - someone might not love it like I do!

Serenata said...

It is certainly a manic time of year and combine that with teenage boys well, I'm in sympathy with you!

Victoria - Florence and Mary said...

I feel exactly the same way about ribbon so this is a great idea for me too!!!

My SIL bless her goes round and collects any ribbon off the presents I give to her parents so I can have it back and whenever she unwraps something from me she hands the ribbon back to me straight away!!!

Victoria xx

Kelly said...

Brilliant idea about the ribbon! I always keep it to use again or on craft projects! Mind you I always give it to people who will do the same!!!

esther said...

I love the ribbon! That is such a good idea - one that I am going to use myself hehe. Thanks again for the lovely gifts. I have put the larger bunting on my bedroom window, and the smaller one is in my son's room. he thinks it is very "pitty".

lemonade kitty said...

Merry Christmas and a Happy new year Lucey xx