Monday, January 04, 2010

Christmas 2009.
Ready to have a look at all the goodies I got for Christmas, the first thing I bought myself with Christmas money of course, quilt cover and pillowcases by you know who but 30% off in Bentalls sale. Gorgeous Boden mac!
Two Cath bags one from my lovely friend Ann, who I meet every Friday afternoon for coffee.


Lovely sewing tins, now I told Dave I didn't want these, I did really and he got them.

Gorgeous fabric from my sister because it matches my blog, and one of the best books I've found in a long time well a few weeks anyway!!!



Now do you see a theme here, I've loved Russian dolls for ages and this year was definitely a bumper year, I love all those different faces.





Now I really don't know why we received so much of the bubbly stuff, anyone would think we like a tipple.






Now this present started off as one present of a lovely draught excluder, but as I made one not so long ago and hubby got a great union jack one I decided to make one present into three, two cushions and a picture and I am really pleased how they turned out.




Right there you go all my lovely goodies.
Have a great week everyone.
Kate.
xxx







11 comments:

Serenata said...

Lovely goodies Kate, you did do well at Christmas!

Coco Rose Diaries said...

WOW, what gorgeous pressies! They are all amazing! Love the bedding especially! xxx

lemonade kitty said...

You got some lovely things and I can't wait to see what you make with those fabrics, Love Lucey xx

Beki said...

Spoilt, spoilt, spoilt is what I say 'hehe'.
Lovely gifts there Kate and well deserved. The quilting book looks interesting, i'm on a no spend at the moment so will have to wait to look it up.
Love your makes at the bottom, were the crowns already on the fabric? If so I think I may need some of that, bugger no spend lol.
Take care hun
((hugs))
Beki xxx

Lululiz said...

Get sewing girl, we really need to see what you make with those beautiful fabrics. My goodness, you have been thoroughly spoilt with all those lovely prezzies, haven't you?

MelMel said...

Kate...what wonderful gifts, two CK bags....FANTASTIC!!!!!

I love the cushions to!
Lovely happy post...xxxx

Kelly said...

Great present's Kate! Want it all!!!!!!

Victoria - Florence and Mary said...

You got some lovely things Kate you lucky gal you!

Victoria xx

Tina said...

Hi Kate
Thank you so much for visiting over at my place and for entering my giveaway.
happy new year :D
~ Tina

esther said...

Such gorgeous goodies! You did really well this holiday season. I love the mac!

Josie-Mary said...

Didn't you do well???!!! Some lovely presents there Kate :)